Strength & Conditioning Coach
Prime Human Performance Institute in Durban is offering an exciting opportunity to an experienced, self-motivated S&C Coach who is customer focused and works well in a Multi-disciplinary team environment.
The position involves working with athletes on the KZN Elite Development Programme, School Athletes, Partner Federations, Executive Wellness Clients and Private Clients and includes working with the Digital Edge10 Athlete Management Platform.
A willingness to work in a team and participate in weekly Inter-disciplinary High Performance meetings are central to this role which reports to Prime’s High Performance Lead.
Hours: Monday to Friday 06h00 – 18h00 (flexible)
Salary: Combination of a set basic salary of R15 000/ month and commission of 60%
• NSCA CSCS qualification
• 4 years of clinical experience, a cheerful disposition and the ability to work well in a team
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Good administrative and tech skills
• The ability to adhere to procedures and policies
• Good time management skills and the ability to work accurately with attention to detail
• Experience working with coaches
• Being flexible and adaptable to changing environments
• An honours degree in Biokinetics will be an advantage
Interested applicants should email a short CV with a motivating letter and details of three references to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30 January 2022. Please use the reference S&C in the subject line.
Preference will be given to candidates who meet Prime’s employment equity aims.